You are here
Sector collaboration is a tricky area, because of the competitive aspect. Yet it is vital for sectors to survive, and the need for collaboration will only intensify. We believe that our collaboration offering can help your sector to increase value creation in collaboration. Interested to learn more?
There are many great examples of how sectors collaborate to address issues that threaten their reputation or well functioning.The research we did last year lists many examples of sector collaboration in the area of sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
- Sectors collaborate to establish life cycle impact studies of materials
- Sectors enable common research to enable innovation
- Sectors collaborate to create guidelines and set a level playing field for quality, environemental and social requirements
- Sectors collaborate to share the costs of audits on working conditions and environmental practices in thier common supply chain
- Sectors collaborate to bear the costs of research on health impact of materials
This level of collaboration will continue to increase. At the same time, competition will increase as well. Effective collaboration will require that potential barriers like confidentiality are well addressed.
Our approach and solution is designed to allow effective collaboration in an eco-system of companies, who whilst collaborating and sharing information, each need thier own confidential information and confidential exchange with their own partners.