You are here
Enabling the collaboration knowledge flow
Knowledge exchange is one of the biggest constraints in value chain projects. Project leads and experts spend lots of their time explaining basic information to business partners. Therabites of information libraries and wiki's cause an information overflow, seasoned experts are overbooked. We offer an alternative process and solution, that allows the knowledge to flow where and when required. Interested to learn more?
Collaboration for value creation needs intensive knowledge exchange:
- What are we to achieve, why, how, in what context?
- What are the relevant norms, guidelines, laws, and how do they need to be applied in your specific context?
- Who has expertise and how can we best involve them in an efficient and effective way?
- The flow is multi-directional; most stakeholders have a piece of the knowledge puzzle, and developing a good & lasting solution requires all to understand the others perspective
- With many actors involved, one risks big lost in translation costs. Actors not understanding the context may give a wrong answer, or the right answer to the wrong question, or not collaborate at all
Value chain partners lack effective ways to enable the knowledge flow. Training & knowledge exchange are labor intensive & high risk areas in today’s projects. We offer a process & solution that does enble the colaboration knowledge flow. Interested to learn more?